[pp-org] InfoSoc comments from the Polish Pirate Party

Zbigniew Łukasiak zbigniew.lukasiak w polskapartiapiratow.pl
Pon, 12 Sty 2015, 16:57:44 CET

Dear Julia,

After the meeting in Warsaw you suggested that we gather questions and
comments on the InfoSoc directive from our sympathizers.

detailed list of proposed changes and second one is a list of questions.
You'll find them in the attachments. We hope that you can find them
useful them in your work as the rapporteur for the InfoSoc directive review.

Kind Regards,
Zbigniew Łukasiak
Vice President of the Polish Pirate Party